If you need to reset a CCS fault and have to break the CCS seal then you must document the new seal in ILP2 per FRA.
- Add the task "RESET CAB SIGNAL".
- In ILP2 click "Add" to add a task.
- In the Search By Field type "CAB SIGNAL".
- After the search result list is populated, Select "CAB SIGNAL" and use the verb "RESET".
- Add the task by clicking the "ADD to Work Order" button.
Current procedure for resetting a CCS fault is as follows:
If a seal is missing for the ADU, inspect the ADU for defects or loose connections. Then complete a departure test and seal the Aspect Display Unit. A complete inspection is not required at this time.
If a seal is missing on the Logic Control Box then a complete 92 day inspection is required.
Disclaimer: The above information is for reference only.