Local Union Leaders
Local Officers, Assistants and Coordinators
Duties: President Name: Mike Gage Phone: (308) 340-7295 Email:email@example.com Responsibilities Include:
Sec. 1. The Local Union (L.U.) President
- shall be held responsible for the strict enforcement of this Constitution and the rules herein and the L.U. bylaws. He shall be held personally liable and subject to penalty by the I.P. for failure to conduct orderly meetings or failure to carry out the responsibilities and duties imposed upon him herein.
- shall assist the president in the discharge of his duties and shall fill his place in case of the president's absence and perform such other duties as are required by this Constitution and the bylaws of the L.U.
- shall keep correct minutes of each meeting of the L.U., answer all correspondence in accordance with instructions given him by the L.U. or the president, make out all orders on the treasurer for the payment of authorized bills, notify the I.S.T. of all changes in officers giving names and addresses, and perform such other duties as are directed by the president or required by this Constitution and the bylaws of the L.U.
- shall keep such books and records, and issue such receipts, as are required or approved by the I.S.T He may, when necessary and when approved by the L.U., employ an assistant or assistants. He shall be responsible for all moneys collected by the L.U. until such funds are turned over to the treasurer or deposited in the L.U.'s bank account without delay. When he deposits any L.U. funds, he shall furnish the treasurer with the bank record of all such deposits not later than the close of the month. He shall make known to the L.U. the receipts received at such time as the L.U. decides. He shall mail to the I.S.T the per capita report, and the money due, by the 10th of the month, unless special arrangements with the I.S.T. are made. (The L.U. shall be responsible to the I.S.T. for such payments.) If the F.S. fails to do this as required, the L.U. may be assessed an amount determined appropriate by a policy developed by the I.S.T He shall keep a record of each member, the full name and address, and notify the I.S.T of all suspended or expelled members.
The F.S. of each Railroad L.U. shall also collect all moneys and fees due Railroad System Councils, and forward these to the council secretary on or before the tenth (10th) of the month. He shall make reports on official triplicate forms provided by the I.S.T, sending one to the council secretary, one to the I.S.T, and keeping one for the L.U. records. He shall also send on or before the tenth (10th) of the month, a list giving the complete standing of members, showing members admitted, those leaving with traveling cards, suspended, expelled or dropped from the rolls, and those not working.
The F.S. shall submit his books and records for inspection or audit when called upon by the I.P., the I.S.T, the L.U. president, or Executive Board.
- shall receive from the F.S. all moneys collected or the bank record of money deposited in the L.U.'s bank account and give proper receipt for the same. He shall deposit all L.U. moneys turned over to him by the F.S. in a bank or banks designated by the L.U. in the name of the L.U. He shall make no disbursements without sanction of the L.U., except for payments of regular or standing bills such as rent, salaries and payments to the I.S.T which do not require a vote of the L.U. and upon an order or warrant signed by the president and the R.S. He shall make an itemized statement to the L.U. as and when required by the L.U. or the president. He shall submit his books and records for inspection or audit when called upon by the I.P., the I.S.T., the L.U. president or Executive Board.
Duties: Third Shift Assistant Local Chairman Name: Travis Miller Phone: (308) 529-2303 Email: N/A
Assistant Local Chairman - South Morrill
Duties: Assistant Local Chairman - South Morrill Name: Tony Goeken Phone: (307) 509-0575 Email: N/A
Duties: Website Coordinator Name: Jonathan Gaedke Phone: N/A Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Alternate Contact:Leave Feedback Responsibilities Include:
You can contact me through the Feedback page.
Or you can contact me for corrections, updates or suggestions through email.